Stan V. Smith, Ph.D.
Dr. Smith is a nationally renowned economist and financial consultant providing analysis in simple terms that any trier-of-fact can understand. As an expert consultant to plaintiff and defense attorneys representing clients in Federal State courts, he provides testimony and litigation support services in evaluating damages.
Stan V. Smith Curriculum Vitae
Economic Analysis Models
Dr. Smith has developed state-of-the-art econometric analysis models to analyze economic and financial issues, including damages analysis for:
- Commercial damages of all types;
- Lost earnings capacity;
- Life care plan and other medical costs evaluations;
- Household services, including housekeeping, guidance, and accompaniment;
- Society Relationship; Loss of enjoyment of life – hedonic damages;
- Personal consumption and fringe benefits;
- Hedonic damages;
- Product liability;
- Pension fund evaluation and withdrawal liability;
- Structured settlement analysis;
- and identity theft and other types of credit damages.
Dr. Smith has consulted for firms such as Kirkland & Ellis; Jenner & Block; Schiff Hardin; and Wildman Harrold, in Chicago, as well as thousands of other prominent firms nationwide.