Dr. Stan Smith and his work has been featured in numerous national, economic, and legal publications, including the following:
- The Wall Street Journal, front page feature article
- The Best Lawyer’s in America: Directory of Best Expert Witnesses
- National Law Journal, front page feature article
- Who’s Who in the World
- Who’s Who in America
- Who’s Who in Finance and Industry
- Who’s Who in Science and Engineering
- Who’s Who in the Midwest
- Who’s Who of Emerging Leaders of America
- Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, front page feature article
- Chicago Reader, front page feature article
- “Like Judgment Day, The Ruin and Redemption of a Town Called Rosewood,” from Ambush, pages 144-145, 236-239. D’Orso, Michael, 1996
- Wikipedia Dictionary, Stan V. Smith Article: View article.
- Wikipedia Dictionary, Hedonic Damages Article: View article.
Many of Dr. Smith’s articles are based on the concept of hedonic damages—the economic theory by which a monetary value is placed on life’s pleasures. View selected articles.
Economic/Hedonic Damages: Practice Book for Plaintiff and Defense Attorneys, written by Stan V. Smith and Michael L. Brookshire, provides in-depth analysis of the economic theory Smith Economics applies in litigation consulting matters.